When you rent one of our studios we'll ask you to agree to these terms. To discuss these terms or your booking with us please
- The Studio can be booked via our online booking system. The customer will pay the full amount of the hire fee as confirmation of the booking.
- The Customer must observe all regulations governing the use of the Studio and of any Equipment and services whether imposed by Atlantis Studio or by any statutory body or Local Authority.
- The Studio is available for the exclusive use of the Customer named in the booking (and his party) and the Customer is not permitted to sub-contract, sub-let or otherwise permit any third party to utilise the Studio without the prior written consent of Atlantis Studio.
- Any materials used in connection with sets constructed by the Customer as well as any rubbish shall be forthwith removed from the Studio at the end of the hire period at the expense of the Customer otherwise Atlantis Studio will have to charge for this.
- No alterations decorations or additions to the Studio are permitted without the consent of any partner of Atlantis Studio and at the end of the hire period the Studio must be surrendered in the same condition that it was in at the start of the hire period. Any costs incurred by Atlantis Studio arising out of any breach of this Condition shall be paid by the Customer.
- The Studio is supplied clean at the start of the hire period and all the costs of painting, repairing and maintaining this state are payable by the Customer. Atlantis Studio must be notified by the Customer at the start of the hire period if any aspect of the condition or decoration of the Studio is unacceptable. If no such notification is given the Studio will be determined to be of an acceptable standard for use by the Customer.
- The Customer must include set up, take down and clean up time within the hours booked, to avoid overtime charges.
- Noise levels must be kept to a reasonable level during Studio hire bookings. Clients are asked to consider other occupants and neighbour residents when using the Studio.
- No animals are allowed in the Studio (except guide dogs) unless otherwise agreed with Atlantis Studios.
- No smoking is permitted inside the Studio or throughout the building.
- No illegal activities are accepted and anyone not compliant will be asked to leave and/or police will be called.
- The Studio is fitted with CCTVs. Images are recorded for the purpose of crime prevention and the staff safety and they might be also stored to claim for any damages incurred during the booking.
Exclusion of Liability
Subject as herein before mentioned Atlantis Studio shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss damage expense liability or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following:
- Any damage to or loss of property by the Customer or the Customers servants or agents or any third party.
- Any breakdown stoppage or failure of the facilities and Equipment provided in the Studio or any other Equipment supplied to the Customer by Atlantis Studios.
- Any death or injury occasioned to any Customer or servant or agent of any Customer occasioned by the use of the Studio or any Equipment unless such death or injury is directly attributable to the negligence of Atlantis Studios or the servants or agents of Atlantis Studios.
- For any fines and/legal costs incurred by Atlantis Studios or the Customer for any activity connected with the hire of the Studio or Equipment.
- Any failure on the part of Atlantis Studios to comply with its obligations to the Customer due to any circumstances beyond the control of Atlantis Studios.
Atlantis Studios cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any equipment or personal property of the Customer. Anything left at the Studios will be disposed of or given to charity if not claimed back within 24 hours. No Client related property will be covered by any insurance held by Atlantis Studios.
The Customer must ensure that all minors under the age of 16 are always be accompanied by a chaperone. Minors must have parent’s or guardian’s permission to be at the Studio, and to be photographed or filmed as relevant.
Hire of Equipment and Services
- If any damage is caused on the cove (Infinity wall) such as any holes, The customer must pay £150 Plus vat for fixing fee, customer may also be charged loss of earnings fee if the cove was booked out for the following day(s) this would be the total of the booking fees for the following affected days.
- All Equipment and services are supplied by Atlantis Studio entirely at the risk of the Customer. Atlantis Studio shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind to material or props or equipment entrusted to it however caused including consequential loss and loss of profit. The Customer is responsible for any loss or damage to the Equipment or the Studio caused by or arising from the Customer use thereof or by any servant agent employee or subcontractor of the Customer. All Equipment supplied to the Customer is in good condition. The Customer must notify Atlantis Studio at the time of supply if the condition of the Equipment is not acceptable.
The Customer may not without the written consent of Atlantis Studio:
- Remove the equipment from the Studio premises; or
- Modify or alter or tamper with the Equipment in any way; nor
- Use the Equipment in a manner not recommended by the Manufacturer; nor
- Allow or suffer the Equipment to be used by any untrained or unauthorised personnel; nor part with possession sell pledge encumber or suffer any lien to be created on the Equipment.
- Atlantis Studio shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of any statement advice instruction or any other representation given or made by any servant of Atlantis Studios or any other person whose services are supplied to the Customer.
- The hire period for services or Equipment cannot be extended otherwise than with the consent of Atlantis Studios.
- Equipment must be returned promptly at the end of the hire period in good condition. The Customer shall pay or compensate Atlantis Studios for the replacement value (plus any administration fee) of lost or damaged Equipment or in respect of any cancellation or variation of any order or failure to return the Equipment on time.
Rescheduling/Cancellation of Bookings
- All bookings are final. Bookings are not refundable and not transferrable to another date/time unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Clients paying the “Commercial rate” that wish to cancel a booking will receive a 50% refund of the amount paid if Atlantis Studios is contacted 5 days or more before the booking date.
- Clients paying the “Commercial rate” that wish to reschedule a booking can can do so free of charge if Atlantis Studios is contacted at least 3 days before the booking date.
- “Commercial Rate” is classified at discretion of Atlantis Studios depending on the type of shoot and the number of people within the booking.
Atlantis Studios may summarily terminate any hire contract with the Customer upon the happening of any (but not only) of the following events:
- If the Customer shall fail to pay any of the monies due to Atlantis Studios.
- If the Customer enters into liquidation (other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction) or shall have a Receiver of its assets appointed or being an individual shall be declared bankrupt or having a Receiving order made against them.
- If the Customer shall be in breach of any of the terms of these Conditions and any such termination shall be without prejudice to any rights accrued to Atlantis Studios against the Customer prior to the date of termination.
- If the Customer arrives late for the booking by more than 30 minutes from the start of the Customer booking will be considered a “no show” and the booking will be terminated. No refund will be issued and no reschedule is permitted.
Atlantis Studios may terminate any booking or hire contract if the Customer is found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions.
Payment & Additional Charges
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing all transactions will be settled in agreement with Atlantis Studios payment terms set out in our terms and conditions before the commencement of the hire period. Clients not paying the full amount must settle accounts within 24 hours of the booking.
- Overdue payments will incur interests at 15% per week or part thereof.
- The hire time commences when the agreed hire period start (with or without the Customer being present) and terminates when the Studio and/or Equipment is surrendered or returned to Atlantis Studios. Atlantis Studios will charge for additional out of agreement hire hours at an hourly rate. Overtime charges are set at £100 per hour unless otherwise agreed in advance).
- Any additional Equipment, services, staff or modifications to the Confirmation of Booking shall be billed to and paid for by the Customer.
- At the end of the hire period the Customer may be charged at the discretion of Atlantis Studios an additional rental where the Studio or any item of Equipment is delivered to or returned to Atlantis Studios in a bad or damaged condition. Anything damaged will be charged at full price plus 25% administration/restock charge.
- Where Atlantis Studios is required to place a security deposit with any third party for the hire or acquisition of any item, equipment or construction material, such deposit shall be paid to Atlantis Studios by the Customer in full when the booking is made.
- A damages security deposit might be required on the day of hire. Once the equipment and the Studio conditions have been inspected on the day, your deposit will be returned to you. This deposit will be of at least £150+VAT depending on the shoot type and total number of people involved in the shoot.
- All booking rates are exclusive of VAT.
The Customer shall at all times keep Atlantis Studios indemnified against all actions proceedings costs charges claims expenses and demands whatsoever which may be made or brought against Atlantis Studios or the servants or agents of Atlantis Studios by any third party in respect of any alleged injury loss damage or expense arising out of or in connection with the use of the Studio or Equipment or services supplied by Atlantis Studios even where such injury loss damage or expense is caused wholly or in part by the negligence or breach of contract of Atlantis Studios its directors servants or agents save in respect of any death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Atlantis Studios as aforesaid. The Customer must ensure that they have their own public liability insurance for all persons in the Studio during the hours of use, to cover any accident, injury or death.